Property & Tax Search and Printing Tax Bill(s)
To look up your property and print your tax bill, use Property Search on the Auditor's website. Select any of the search options under Property Search to research historical and current property values and taxes. Once you've selected a property, the tax bill can be printed by selecting the Tax Bill link on the right side below Reports then clicking Go.
- **OFFICE HOURS extended through 02/15/17 Mon-Fri 8am-4pm **
- 2016 Real Estate (RE) Taxes were certified on 12/29/16. RE Tax bills were mailed 01/06/17. 1st Half RE Tax due date: 02/15/17.
- 2017 Manufactured Home (MH) Taxes were certified on 01/18/17. MH bills were mailed 01/19/17. 1st Half 2017 MH Tax due date: 02/28/17.
- Click here to view penalty & interest rates and dates, as well as prior year due dates.
- If you have delinquent taxes and need a payment plan, please call our delinquency department at 440-576-3731 to schedule an appointment. Please note that we cannot extend a tax due date or enter into a payment plan for current year taxes.
Unclaimed Funds List
The Ashtabula County Treasurer assists the Ohio Department of Commerce with Unclaimed Funds. Unclaimed Funds are balances from inactive accounts and deposits (bank accounts, insurance proceeds and uncashed checks for example) held for five years before being turned over to the State. You can search the State's website for unclaimed funds by clicking here. You can also review the current list of Ashtabula County's unclaimed funds, in alphabetical order by owner's name here. If you find accounts belonging to you, print out and complete the Claims Form and mail it to the address on the form.
County Treasurer Responsibilities
The Ashtabula County Treasurer serves as Ashtabula County's chief investment officer, the administrator of delinquent tax collections and the keeper of the property tax escrow account. The Treasurer serves as the county banker, safe keeper of all taxes, and investor of local funds.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please email any comments, suggestions or other concerns to the Ashtabula County Treasurer.