Address Change

Any changes to the property location or owner address must be handled through the Auditor’s Office, and cannot be changed by the Treasurer’s Office. You may contact the Auditor’s Office at 440-576-1437.

To change the mailing address for your tax bill, please send written notice of the proper mailing address along with the parcel numbers of all affected properties and manufactured homes to the Treasurer’s Office.