Property & Tax Search and Printing Tax Bills
To research property, use Property Search on the Auditor's website. Select any of the search options under Property Search to find historical and current property values and taxes. Once you've selected a property, the tax bill can be printed by selecting the Tax Bill link on the right side below Reports then clicking Go. Enable "cookies" on your web browser to populate a tax bill. When printing tax bills, please select Actual size, NOT "Fit" in the print options.
- 2018 Real Estate (RE) values and tax charges were certified 12/28/2018 and are available online. 1st half 2018 RE due date was 02/20/19; 2nd half 2018 RE due date was 07/17/19.
- 2019 RE Taxes are not yet calculated - the Auditor typically has values and taxes calculated by December 31st. 2019 RE taxes are due 02/19/20 (1st half) and 07/15/20 (2nd half).
- 2019 Manufactured Home (MH) values and tax charges were certified 01/10/19 and are available online. 1st Half 2019 MH Tax due date was 02/28/19; 2nd Half 2019 MH Tax due date was 07/31/19.
- 2020 MH Taxes are not yet calculated - the Auditor typically has values and taxes calculated by January 15th. 2020 MH Taxes are due 02/28/20 (1st half) and 07/31/20 (2nd half).
- Click here to view penalty & interest rates and dates, as well as prior year due dates. Use this information to calculate "pay offs".
- If you have delinquent taxes and need a payment plan, please call our delinquency department at 440-576-3731 to schedule an appointment. Please note that we cannot extend a tax due date or enter into a payment plan for current year taxes.
Need Help with your Mortgage or Taxes?
The Ashtabula County Treasurer offers payment plans for delinquent taxes for your primary residence or farmland, and an escrow plan for paying your current taxes monthly on any properties you own. Click here for more information.
Save the Dream Ohio may help qualifying home owners with assistance on mortgage and/or delinquent property taxes. Click here for more information.
County Treasurer Responsibilities
The Ashtabula County Treasurer serves as Ashtabula County's chief investment officer, the administrator of delinquent tax collections and the keeper of the property tax escrow account. The Treasurer serves as the county banker, safe keeper of all taxes, and investor of local funds.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please email any comments, suggestions or other concerns to the Ashtabula County Treasurer.